Monday, June 28, 2010

Love is in the air

Wow! This was such a fun couple to do a shoot with! I loved every minute of it! With this one, we had to reschedule the first date due to snow ...I know, it's hard to even think of snow now with as hot as it has been lately! But we even nearly had to reschedule this time around due to an incoming storm.  And, I had to change our plans up quiet a bit for the entire shoot, but it ended up working out really well. 
I don't think I have ever laughed that hard at a session before. We even had a census counter come out while we were in the middle of the cow pasture. lol!  Then, we ended the session just as the huge storm rolled across the top of the mountain. I got to the truck just as it started pouring. Now that's timing! =]

**10 comments on this post within the fifteen days of posting, the client will receive a free 5x7. If they get 20 or more comments within the time period, the 5x7 will be upgraded to an 8x10!











No comments: